Gewest13 is looking for a front-end developer with a sense of experience.
Gewest13 is looking for a developer who is curious about new technologies and likes to work together in a compact team of designers, motion designers, 3D specialists and other developers. And before we forget: table football skills are a bonus. We are looking for a developer with a minimum of 2 years of work experience, preferably in an office environment. Someone with a keen eye, ambition, creativity, a sense of humour and a suitable portfolio.
What does Gewest13 stand for?
At Gewest13, we firmly believe in the combination of design and technology. They are our most important weapons for setting up high-profile cases. We are brand builders and develop idiosyncratic work for well-known A-brands, or passionately work for promising start-ups or smaller brands.
We are highly competitive, which is why we like to show what we have to offer on platforms such as AWWWards, CSS Design Awards and FWA. We don’t believe in formal fuss or macho behaviour. We do like getting on with it, keeping each other keen, biscuits with coffee and four o’clock beer on Friday afternoons. And table football is (quite) a thing.
What we find important:
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in a creative environment
- Familiar with PHP and MySQL
- Experience with using APIs
- You translate digital design into neat code and fluid websites
- Experience with a CMS such as WordPress
- You have experience with version control in Git
- You have excellent communication skills
- You like to work as part of a team
- You are familiar with current web trends
- Knowledge of Web GL
- Knowledge of Module bundlers such as Webpack and parcel
- Knowledge of GSAP- Knowledge of CLI, SSH
- Being able to play table football well is also a bonus!
What you find important:
- Creating high-profile work
- Room for experimental concepts and personal development
- Working in a close-knit team
- Excellent working conditions, including a competitive salary
- 25 holidays (based on a fulltime contract)
- Travel allowance
Does this appeal to you?
Then don’t hang about and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org