Vacancy digital designer/web designer
Fulltime / Parttime
Gewest13 is looking for a digital designer/web designer who knows how to bring a brand experience to life.
A designer with a sense of motion design who likes to work together in a compact team of developers, designers and 3D specialists. And before we forget: table football skills are a bonus. We are looking for a designer with approximately 2 to 6 years of work experience, preferably in an office environment. Someone with a keen eye, ambition, creativity, a sense of humour and a suitable portfolio.
What does Gewest13 stand for?
At Gewest13, we firmly believe in the combination of design and technology. They are our most important weapons for setting up high-profile cases. We are brand builders and develop idiosyncratic work for well-known A-brands, or passionately work for promising start-ups or smaller brands.
We are highly competitive, which is why we like to show what we have to offer on platforms such as AWWWards, CSS Design Awards and FWA. We don’t believe in formal fuss or macho behaviour. We do like getting on with it, keeping each other keen, biscuits with coffee and four o’clock beer on Friday afternoons. And table football is (quite) a thing.
What we find important:
- Approximately 2 to 6 years of work experience in a creative environment
- Experience with Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects
- A sense of motion design (or better yet, experience)
- You like to work as part of a team
- You are familiar with current web and design trends
- Experience with Adobe Premiere is a bonus
What you find important:
- Creating high-profile work
- Room for experimental concepts and personal development
- Working in a close-knit team
- Excellent working conditions, including a competitive salary
- 25 holidays (based on a fulltime contract)
- Travel allowance;
Does this appeal to you?
Then don’t hang about and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org